Dubai is the economic capital of the United Arab Emirates and also the best known and populous emirate of the UAE. Located in the Persian Gulf, the Emirate of Dubai has established itself in several decades as one of the world largest economic, trade and tourist destination.
The vision of the leaders, the economic, the demographic evolution, quality of the projects developed and under development make Dubai one of the most attractive cities in the world and surely one of the most beautiful human adventures the 21st century.
From a desert and a hostile region, Dubai and the UAE have emerged in decades as a strategic bridge between Europe, Africa and Asia. An enclave of peace where we can do business, entertain, educate and invest freely.
- Dubai Population: 2.4 million residents (September 2015 figures)
- The most significant demographic change in the world
- 30 newcomers every hour
- A cosmopolitan population made up of Asian, Arabs, Africans, Westerners
- 80% of the population is foreign
- A skilled workforce, multicultural
- Total security, no crime
- Freedom of religion and worship
Tax and Law in Dubai
Dubai offers a very advantageous tax laws to attract and create a strong economy in a sustainable way.
Tax Exemption: In Dubai, there is no tax on capital, nor on the income nor the capital gain on resale of property.
Property Freehold ownership: Foreigners can buy apartment, villas in their name with a freehold ownership.
Easy to do business: different types of companies
- Offshore company to trade globally (freehold ownership, easy to setup, maintain and renew)
- Free zone company to trade globally and in the United Arab Emirates and Dubai (reserved for certain types of activity, foreign ownership, resident status applicable)
- Local company (LLC) for any type of business in the United Arab Emirates.
Tax treaties with many countries to avoid double taxation.
No exchange control: Repatriation of capital, profit abroad.
Flexible labor laws: Hiring and flexible salary
No social load (employer and employee)
Construction and development of Dubai
- The tallest towers in the world (800m Burj Khalifa)
- First automated metro in the world
- World largest shopping centers (Dubai Mall, Mall of Emirates …)
- More than 25% of the cranes in the world are in Dubai
- Pharaonic projects: Dubai Waterfront, seafront with an area two times higher in Hong Kong
- Business Bay, business center as large as Manhattan
- 115 km of coast and with the development of Palms, the widest seaside in the world.
- And many more projects in development for the Word Expo 2020
Economy in Dubai
- Regional headquarters of many international companies (Microsoft, Google …)
- International schools (English, American, French High Schools …)
- Tourism booming: 4th most visited city in the world (15 million tourists). Objective first most visited city in the world with the World Expo in 2020.
- One of the largest global airport, Emirates, the world fastest growing airline
- Presence of world media (CNN, Al Jazeera …)
- Significant monetary liquidity to support investment
- A stable government open to the foreign investment
- Important efforts to encourage investment
- UAE: a single country, a single market, a single currency, but independence in the management of Emirates.
- The ambition to become one of the largest financial centers in the world (already largest shareholder of the London Stock Exchange, NASDAQ and Swedish OMX)
- Areas that promote investment and implementation and the creation of companies by the establishment Free zones providing infrastructures, the ability for foreigners to fully own company and benefit from a very favorable tax and an environment enabling synergies through targeted areas by activities. (Internet City, Media City, Jebel Ali Free zone Aiport, Dubai Silicon Oasis, Jumeirah Lake Tower, Knowledge Village, Dubai Maritime City, Gold and Diamond Park, Metals and Commodities Dibai area, city AID Dubai, Dubai Cars and Automative)
- Business Bay development – as vast as Business Center Manhattan
- World class infrastructures
- …The economic advantages of Dubai is not lacking, Dubai has all the criteria to setup and develop a business.
Entertainment in Dubai
- The most luxurious hotel in the world, Burj Al Arab 7 stars
- The largest hotel in the world Atlantis Dubai
- Dubai Land, the largest amusement park in the world with among others:
- An open and multicultural city with international cuisine
- World class Exhibitions and Events
- Ultra-modern shopping malls with ice skating, skiing, giant aquarium, cinemas last cries, shops with all brands on the planet.
- Old Dubai with its souks and modern districts such as DIFC, Dubai Marina, Downtown Burj Khalifa
- Many restaurants, bars and nightclubs
Very good fundamentals, strategic location, efficient and stable administration, a cosmopolitan city, many wonderful projects, business and investment opportunities in Dubai. You also access the potential and opportunities offered by Dubai, by contacting us now.